- MA in English as a Foreign Language, Universidad Central de Venezuela, Caracas, 2001. Dissertation title: English for Educators: Academic and Professional Demands
- BA in Teaching English as a Second Language. Universidad Pedagogical Experimental Libertador, Barquisimeto, 1989
- Muvenation. Teaching and learning with Multi-User Virtual Environments. Post- graduate course co-funded by the European Union Lifelong Learning Programme. Certificate of participation. Modules 1 and 2. November 2008 – July 2009. http://muvenation.org/about/
- Muvenation. Teaching and learning with Multi-User Virtual Environments. Post-graduate course co-funded by the European Union Lifelong Learning Programme. Certificate of Completion- Module: “Analysis, evaluation and design of hands-on workshops”. http://muvenation.org/certification/. January to March 2009 – 40 hours.
- Second Life . Teacher training for Teachers of Spanish. Languagelab.com. A 6 six-week, hands-on training. September- October, 2009
- E-moderation, offered by The Consultants-E and sponsored by the British Council in Venezuela. http://www.theconsultants-e.com/courses/em/index.asp Length: 4 weeks, from October 1 to 31, 2007.
- Introduction to course administration under the Moodle platform. Sciences faculty, Universidad Central de Venezuela. CV. Facilitator: Omar Miratia. Web site: http://220.127.116.11/ead/. Length: 2 weeks, del 10 al 24 de julio de 2006.
- Design and implementation of long distance courses by using ICT. Sciences Faculty, Universidad Central de Venezuela. Facilitator: María Gertrudis López. Web site: http://18.104.22.168/ead/. Length: 6 weeks, June 26 – August 7, 2006.